To see the Kingdom of God demonstrated in our region, the will of God being out worked and His Church to become known as a House of Prayer for All Nations.
(Luke 11:2 & Mark 11:17)
- To see every member of the body of Christ become functioning members of a true covenant family. (1 Cor 12:12-27)
– Through the thorough development and involvement of every member.
– By empowering each member to fulfil their plan, purpose and destiny.
- To raise up prayerful people, praying for individuals, families, communities and nations. (Mark 11:17)
– By creating environments conducive to members being released as initiators of transformation.
- To become a people with a heart to praise and worship our God, re-establishing worship as in the Tabernacle of David. (Acts 15:16-17)
– By committing our time, talents and resources to providing a location for continual prayer and worship in the city.
- To grow the body of Christ into His fullness and living in the dimension of the Holy of Holies, so fulfilling the prayer of Jesus. (Luke 11:2)
– To see Kingdom reality expressed in who we are and what we do.
- To empower and equip the family to be found perfect before God to fulfil their God given purpose through encouragement and teaching. (Eph 4:11-13)
- To recognise and receive the fivefold ascension gift ministries in their offices’ apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. (Eph 4:9-16)
- To have a plurality team of Elders, governing and shepherding the flock of God in the local church. (1 Tim 5:17)
- As Elders, to recognise, accept and submit to the total Lordship and headship of the Lord Jesus Christ over this local church. Seeking His direction in all things. (1 Cor 11:1-3)
- To expand the Kingdom of God by supporting apostolic ministries, through prayer, participation and finances. (2 Cor 8:1-7)
Expression of Purpose
The expression of our purpose will be developed in our house churches and manifested out into our community
Tri – Unity of Vision
All those who are equippers of the vision and desire to see the practical outworking of this vision will.
| SEE IT
|| SPEAK IT
| DO IT
|Seeing what God wants us to see
||Saying what God wants us to say
||Doing what God wants us to do
Governing Elders – 2011
Kingdom Ministries Bendigo